There's one born every minute

or you could buy it for £3 post paid from David Edgington!

Regards, Arthur G

Reply to
Arthur Griffin & Jeni Stanton

regardless of the mug who has bought it what about the MORON who is copying it to make a horendous profit, he is doing what Paul's trying to stop.

Mart>

Campingstoveman

gary millward

I think (hope) he is selling a David Edgington reprint, not his own copy of the DE publication?

Peter

Prepair Ltd

Roland, I will happily write to DE and tell him.

Mart> So is one of us going to report the rather obvious shilling?

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Done that already. I meant Ebay who, IIRC, have some rules about bidding up your own items :-) ttfn Roland

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven

dont spot that :-((

Martin P

Roland and Celia Craven wrote:

Reply to
Campingstoveman

More to the point, how do you spot that. Give me some clues.

Mart> dont spot that :-((

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Look at the bidder record, the guy has 2 feedback points but has been on ebay since May 04, and has managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory a few times now.

He is either a very dismal bidder or he is a shill. Look also at who the sellers are on his bids.

Doesn't look too clever.

Peter

Prepair Ltd

I see that our erstwhile resident commeedion (aka petterguy) is now selling DWE material at way over SEM prices and telling whoppers about it being rare............ ttfn Roland

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven

I particularly like his Wolseley package which was not such a "bargin" as was claimed.

Regards, Arthur G

Reply to
Arthur G