eBay stuff

interested me. Anyone heard of a Balic?

shocked me. You could get quite a nice engine for that money!

Regards, Arthur G

Reply to
Arthur G

"Arthur G" wrote Anyone heard of a Balic?

Answering my own question, it must be a Baltic. See:

and :

Regards, Arthur G

Reply to
Arthur G

A Baltic it is, and the Tangye cat. made 230. ttfn Roland

Reply to
Roland Craven

I quite liked the look of that engine, had something different about it, and I don`t think the price was bad for a runner. The sign, well at least it was cheaper than the Blackstone one.

Balic?

Reply to
martin hirst

And everybody missed this:-

Rare item, I was tempted but I don't have an S-T R2 or 3, so it would have just been something else to sit on the shelf.

Reply to
Nick H

Excellent! It hadn't sold, so I e-mailed the vendor, struck a deal over the phone & now I have a tank for my ST Model P. A few mods, true, but its a nice bit of kit.

Thanks for the headsup Nick, most timely.

Pax

Kim Siddorn

Non magister mundi sum

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

You could get quite a nice engine for that

Oh, it's a cheap sort of hobby.

This isn't:

Andy Dingley

"Kim Siddorn" wrote :-

It is designed to fit the R series, replacing the water cooled exhaust chamber cover, to provide indirect cooling for pumping sets where the pumped water (or whatever) may not have been suitable for passing through the engine jacket. A proportion of the pumped fluid flows through the internal coiled pipe to keep the rather limited amount of water in the hopper cool.

Reply to
Nick H