Why is this special?

I watched this item, interested to see how it would go, and it went well!

What makes it such a must have?

Regards, Arthur G

Reply to
Arthur G

"Arthur G" wrote

Probably because:-

Nick H

What I do not understand is how a bid made before most of the others won by 51 pence? I would have thought that if later bids were below his offer they wouldn't have shown. Still I am just a novice on EBAY.

-- Dave Croft Warrington England

Dave Croft

Would it perhaps fit a late Aero-Morgan? regards

Reply to
Roland Craven

This isn't the stationary engine model, mind. This is a converted motorcycle unit.

Regards,

Kim Siddorn.

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

Ah, for a Morgan, I did wonder. Thanks chaps.

Regards, Arthur G

Reply to
Arthur G

Search me. Makes one wonder what the price tag would be restored and running...

Basic rules of eBay.

Highest offer wins, always. Were there equal value highest offers the earliest one wins.

All offers are listed in the history. I bet that "bratrstvo" is a bit miffed that the 19s left to go after his failed offer didn't leave enough time to increase it to =A3555.52 and win but then at that price maybe he is!

=A3555.52 would have won because it is 1p more than "levi_stubby"s maximum. We know this because at this price level the increment is =A310. As the difference between the top two offers is less than =A310 i= t means that the winning offer is at its maximum value.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

I think you'll find you are wrong on this Dave. As the winning bid predated (timewise), "bratrstvo's", a full £10.00 bid would have to been made to bring it to £565.51 to win the auction.

Tom

Reply to
Tom

Eh? Ah, yes, I see what your are saying. *eBay* wouldn't allow anything other than a full =A310 offer above =A3555.51 at that point in =

time.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice