Might be of interest to Villiers Marvil fans

Johnson Utilimotor, Kim and Nick spring to mind.

Regards, Arthur G

Reply to
Arthur Griffin

Definitely interesting. If our researches are correct, this is the 'missing link' between Kim's mystery flat twin (Johnson/Economic) and the Mar-Vil.

I have never bought anything from ebay, let alone arranged shipping from the 'States, so I shall content myself with saving the pictures - over to you Kim?

Reply to
Nick Highfield

Hopefully you will find that the bore and stoke dimensions of all three are the same.

Good luck!

Reply to
Nick Highfield