Lister diesels on Ebay

There are two CS diesels on Ebay at present, whish I had the room, especially for the one from Galsgow.

2 days to go, currently £112

2 days to go, currently £102
Reply to
Pete Aldous

It would be a nice setup to display, though requiring a dedicated trailer maybe? Go for it, Peter! Regards, Arthur G

Reply to
Arthur Griffin

Rita says not to encourage me, I'm bad enough as it is!!

Kind regards,

Peter

Peter Forbes Prepair Ltd Luton, UK email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk home: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk

Reply to
Prepair Ltd

I had a look at the vendor's feedback, he had a bad period which he claims is down to a computer fault, but 3 negatives out of 42 sales IS a bit iffy...

Most of the items are bought, the things he has sold before are almost exclusively portable radio/cd's.

Thought-provoking..

Kind regards,

Peter

Peter Forbes Prepair Ltd Luton, UK email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk home: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk

Reply to
Prepair Ltd

I noticed that Paul Evans put a bid on at 17:46 tonight.

Kind regards,

Peter

Peter Forbes Prepair Ltd Luton, UK email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk home: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk

Reply to
Prepair Ltd

The 3/1 is over £250 now with 25 bids and 845 viewers :-))

The compressor set has stalled at £180 and 370 viewers :-((

Peter

Kind regards,

Peter

Peter Forbes Prepair Ltd Luton, UK email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk home: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk

Reply to
Prepair Ltd

and the last bid was from the seller! ttfn Roland

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven

Looks like a new bidder is in this morning, up to £238.00.

Peter

Peter A Forbes

Both engines are now up to £255

Reply to