Another eBay

Nice little engine, though it fetched a lot more than I expected. Am I out of
touch?
Regards,
Arthur G
Reply to
Arthur G
Not out of touch Arthur. It's just a case (assuming they are all genuine) of five people wanting one engine and willing to pay a lot of money for it.
Regards
JohnR
Reply to
JohnR
Non-running, average farm shed look, around 600 USD in Nebraska. Running, good condition, about 1200 US dollars, add 200 for the cart. Based on the pictures, the price is not unreasonable. If unusually pristine original, then obviously anything is possible.
Reply to
bw
"bw" wrote
We're talking Great British Pounds here not some dodgy colonial currency ;-) A touch of auction fever I think, must be the weather.
Reply to
Nick H