Lister Tyndale (Sunday)

Wonderful day, hot but not oppressively so and no sign of the threatened thunder storms by the time we left at twoish.
Usual fine turn out of engines with emphasis on the biggies - seven in
evidence this year. Spotted P.T-E but he appeared to have succumbed to the fumes from his Petter and was unresponsive ;-) Bought several 'useful' items from stalls and exhibitors, didn't take many pics but I think you might like the ones I have just posted on webshots (last five in 'Infernal Combustion' album).
--
NHH

http://community.webshots.com/user/n_highfield
picked up their glass of wine, sat back and said:

Ouch! That's a brute! I take it from the lack of cooling it only ran for short bursts (or is it air-cooled?)
Brian L Dominic
Web Sites: Canals: http://www.brianscanalpages.co.uk Friends of the Cromford Canal: http://www.cromfordcanal.org.uk Mid-Derbyshire Light Railway: http://www.mdlr.co.uk
Newsgroup readers should note that the reply-to address is NOT read: To email me, please send to brian(dot)dominic(at)tiscali(dot)co(dot)uk

Yes, only a few minutes at a time presumably with a jacket full of water. The open exhaust stubs purred quite gently until blipped, whereupon it could be heard right across the rally field.
--
Nick H