Lister Tyndale (Friday)

A hot and humid day. Auction slow and not many quality items,too much new stuff. The stalls in the show ground were much more interesting and we bought a variety of items engine related. Being Friday not all exhibits were in place,but this did not spoil the day.A few pictures on link below. Mike.H.

Mike.H.

Thanks for the pics, Mike, I'd love to go, but too little time, sadly.

Regards, Arthur G

Reply to
Arthur G

Mike,

I think I have the answer to the engine competition, a Grain mill then an engine and another and another...................... Am I right :-))

Martin P

Mike.H. wrote:

Reply to
Campingstoveman

----------------------------------------------------- Nice try Martin.Unfortunately you got the engines in the wrong order.The first one was correct but you got another and another wrong.So no prize this time :-)What about the little two stroke in the other pics,anyone any ideas,origin,application,year?.I was tempted to make an offer but managed to control the urge. Mike.H.

Reply to
Mike.H.

I liked the worg TRAIN cast into the cowling, no idea what though.

Mart>> Mike,

Reply to
Campingstoveman

"Mike.H." wrote (snip):-

Is that the same as appears in the current SEM which dropped on my doormat this morning? Rather attractive I thought. Good thing it wasn't still there on Sunday, I'm not sure I would have had your will power!

Reply to
Nick H

---------------------------------------------------------- I've not seen the current SEM yet so cannot comment. I know I should have bought it but I have only just finished the ST lighting set and I bought that well over a year ago.Also the Barr & Stroud sits in the corner untouched (but not unloved)as is the P66.I am also looking after three Petters,two ListerD's and an assortment of mowers,strimmers etc etc (none of them mine.added to that three classic cars,one Ford Focus and a Fiesta. My cup runneth over. Mike.H. Still wish I'd bought it :-(

Reply to
Mike.H.