Winch

My good friend and neighbour who lives in the sometime local Petter agent's house is in desperate need. The main casting of the Hesford timber winch on his Nuffield has irretrievably smashed at an old flaw. Can anyone point me at a source for spares or a complete winch please? thanks

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven

I'll give Mick Mills a call, he is into Field Marshalls etc and may know someone who can help.

Peter

Prepair Ltd