1:152 British military Vehicles

Hi all,

I would like to bring your attention to a company run by a good friend of mine Paul Gandy who is now producing 1:152 scale British military vehicles.

He first started doing this some 15 years ago in resin and got a good reception but had to cease because of problems around the casting process. Happily this is no longer the case and Paul is doing his own casting in lead-free pewter. The range is currently stood at 13 with Abbot nearly complete so very soon 14, this will be followed by some more airfield type vehicles; these models do look very good alongside 1:144 aircraft, and are a very good fit for N gauge model railways and may well be of interest to wargamers.

If this is your scale, please take a look at

, I know Paul will have a stand at Trucks and Tracks next week for those that are going.

Cheers

Paul Davies.

Reply to
Paul Davies

Got a few - his Landrovers are nice as well (think the bonnet looks a bit long though)

Don't reply to the btconnect address - and remove nospam!!

Reply to
Dave Fleming

Thanks for the response,

I'm not sure what references Paul used for the Land rovers but I will pass on your comments about the bonnet length - Paul is very critical of his models so will correct them if incorrect. Thanks fotr the response.

Cheers

Reply to
Paul Davies