1:152 British military Vehicles

Hi all,
I would like to bring your attention to a company run by a good friend of mine Paul Gandy who is now producing 1:152 scale British military vehicles.

He first started doing this some 15 years ago in resin and got a good reception but had to cease because of problems around the casting process. Happily this is no longer the case and Paul is doing his own casting in lead-free pewter. The range is currently stood at 13 with Abbot nearly complete so very soon 14, this will be followed by some more airfield type vehicles; these models do look very good alongside 1:144 aircraft, and are a very good fit for N gauge model railways and may well be of interest to wargamers.
If this is your scale, please take a look at www.pg-models.com , I know Paul will have a stand at Trucks and Tracks next week for those that are going.
Cheers
Paul Davies.
On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 09:00:59 +0000 (UTC), "Paul Davies"

Got a few - his Landrovers are nice as well (think the bonnet looks a bit long though)
Don't reply to the btconnect address - and remove nospam!!
Thanks for the response,
I'm not sure what references Paul used for the Land rovers but I will pass on your comments about the bonnet length - Paul is very critical of his models so will correct them if incorrect. Thanks fotr the response.
Cheers
Paul