Peter King

Anyone working on this? Any new info on how to help his family? Paul in Fl.

Reply to
cfseven

In one respect, it currently appears that there will be both a real, local, auction of some of his existing hobby stock in December and a broad series of items put up on eBay perhaps about the same time, with the proceeds of both going to Peter's wife Carol. Details are as yet not finalized. I'll try to inform the group as info becomes available to me.

CNJ999

Reply to
CNJ999

In one respect, it currently appears that there will be both a real, local, auction of some of his existing hobby stock in December and a broad series of items put up on eBay perhaps about the same time, with the proceeds of both going to Peter's wife Carol. Details are as yet not finalized. I'll try to inform the group as info becomes available to me.

CNJ999

Thanks for following up on this. I'll be watching this NG.

Bob

Reply to
kt0t

Where does this info come from?

fl@liner

This tagline has been certified to contain no political rants.

Reply to
fubar

A phone conversation I had with Carol about a week ago.

CNJ999

Reply to
CNJ999

Thanks. That ought to be a pretty good source. We can only hope it is a "spring cleaning" rather than a full liquidation.

fl@liner This tagline has been certified to contain no political rants.

Reply to
fubar

Why?

Reply to
Mark Mathu

Do you wish to lose another dealer that will sell at a discount while giving good service? I don't.

fl@liner This tagline has been certified to contain no political rants.

Reply to
fubar

I hate to say this, but Peter is gone and it appears that the Flying Scotsman is about to make its last departure from the station.

Froggy All things must eventually come to an end.

Reply to
Froggy

I was thinking in terms of what would be easier for his wife during what must be a difficult time.

__________ Mark Mathu

Reply to
Mark Mathu