Peter King

We received word today that Peter lost his battle with his illness on September 1. He died peacefully with his family at hand. I'd like to
think that today Peter's sitting on that big front porch with Big John, rockin' and sippin' lemonade and swappin' tales.
Norm
Great idea Dave. I'll second that. Pete IS a good Guy and will be Missed. It isn't so sunny here now. Paul in Fl.

Norm wrote:

Very sorry to hear that. He will be missed.
--
It's turtles, all the way down

My, condolences to the King family. I knew Peter when he was a vendor at the Westchester train show. I have thought of him often and I guess God wanted him to work on the trains up there.
--

Frank Rosenbaum
Please support the following train meets if you can

Some of us are thinking about this. Haven't decided exactly what yet.
Kennedy
Usenet Newsgroup Service $9.95/Month 30GB
Please keep us posted as to what is decided....
--
+GF+

"I have made this letter longer than usual because I lack the time to make
"Kennedy (no longer not on The Haggis!)"
wrote:

here
think a $

what yet.

Before putting $$ into another plaque, does Peter's family need any assistance right now? I remember there were a lot of unexpected expenses when my father passed away a few years back.
Len
On 04 Sep 2006 18:25:29 GMT, Kennedy (no longer not on The Haggis!)

Kennedy, et alia:
Count me in.
Peter King was a Gentleman.
A year or so ago our prayers were for his father, now they are for him and for Carol.
The Other RS Albuquerque