Greenberg's Train show - Virginia Beach, VA

The train show will be in Virginia Beach Feb 28 and I was thinking about going.

It has been several years since I have gone and was just wondering what others thought of the show last year. I did notice the price is now $7 I think I paid $4 the last time I went and thought that it was not as good as it use to be back then.

Chris

Reply to
Chris