Toronto Model Train Show

I just got back the Toronto Model Train Show. I was very impressed
with the number of vendors (95) and the number and variety of layouts
and exhibitors (45). I would recommend the show to anyone. Sunday is
the last day, and the show runs from 10:00 - 16:00, International
Centre, Toronto.
Reply to
Milne
I too have just got back and have uploaded 189 pictures fro the show. They can be found at
Enjoy
replace spam with to
Reply to
dilligaf
Thanks for sharing with us! Most of the images appear to be relatively large (500K or more) which may discourage those with dial up connections. Lots of work and lots of memory in the digicam!
Bob Boudreau Canada
Reply to
Railfan
Great pictures, thank you for posting them. Brought back happy memories of my Saturday visit. I thought that every one responsinle for this show deserved a big thank you.
Pierre
Reply to
Pierre