Tool fair

There's a tool fair coming up near me at Sandown - has anyone been to one of these before and is it worth attending?

Reply to
Robin

Depends what tools you like! I have been to them in the past and would say it was mainly aimed at the building industry, keen do it yourselfers, and woodworkers generally. I am going next week but do not expect to find much model engineering stuff there. It is sponsored by the Professional Builder Magazine that one can pick up free in builders merchants, if you are so minded.

I will have to wait for the Alexandra Palace show at the end of January for model engineering stuff

I put below the link to the show itself and its organisers and you can judge yourself

Mike

Mike D