Bowser Casey Jones and Arbour Models Tender for sale.

I'm looking for offers or even an idea of the fair value of the following. There is a basic web page for each item.

Bowser Casey Jones 4-6-0 engine and tender.

Arbour Models 2-6-6-6 tender.
These are the pages I have built before listing the item on eBay; so please ignore the eBay references.

Good offers will be considered. I have an idea of the value of the Bowser Engine, but not for the Arbour tender.

Garry Spear

Reply to
Garry Spear

Boat owners may be interested in the Arbour tender.

Reply to
Jmagarac