Machine Tool tender

I just received an email advertising a workshop sale by tender, I can't get there but I thought it might interest others in the group. "Full details of the tender and the lots can be obtained by viewing our website

and clicking on 'Speciality Tender'."

I have no personal interest in this sale.

Dave S

Reply to
Dave

Bit risky bidding online as the lots are not very well described and most have no pictures.

Chris

Reply to
Chris

...but there is a 3-day viewing period

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

No problem with the viewing Dave already do it for the ordinary tenders they do. But would not recommend bidding online.

Reply to
Chris