Models for sale

I have quite a few models (far too many to list here) athat i would like to sell. I no longer have to time to build and have not built for a number of years. If you e-mail me, I will send you a list of what I have (cars or planes or armour) in an Excel spreadsheet. Prices have yet to be determined and would not include shipping. Thank you, Ray

rheilmanATtelusplanetDOTnet replace the AT with an @ and DOT with a .

Reply to
Raymond A. Heilman