acrylic gloss varnish which is best for interior prior to oilpaint wash ?

Hi, What Acrylic Gloss varnishes, additives and air pressures are UK modellers using inside cockpits prior to diluted oil paint washes and why. Mention of varnishes available only to the US not of use here. With regards to the finish, something that gives a really good finish, suitable for also exterior use and washes for panel lines.. I can see available :- Johnsons Klear Vallejo Xtracrylic Americana Duraclear Liquitex Revell Humbrol

What works best and whats required as additives if any to stop airbrushes from clogging up during early part of spraying as seems to happen to my Iwata !

Almost bought Rowney Soluble Gloss varnish for System 3 and cryla but read label which said can be removed with white spirit or turpentine so no use for washes then ! Likewise W&N Galeria Gloss varnish is removable.

Steve

Reply to
Steve