Exhaust Wash

What is the best wash to use for exhaust and gun port stains on acrylic paint? Happy New Year to All!! Mike IPMS

Reply to
Mike Keown

Powdered pastels seem to work well for me as long as it's being applied to a flat or semi-flat paint finish (it doesn't stick well to glossy finshes).

"The world would be a much simpler place if every one could pick and choose their obligations, but we can't and we shouldn't." Major Charles W. Whittlesey

Reply to
Bill Woodier

Oops, sorry. I hit send before I finished the reply. Here's what I left out:

For a look at some aircraft on which I've used pastels for exhaust and gunpowder staind check some of the pics of my models at this link: