INSULATING VARNISH

We have applied an E class varnish to motor windings by mistake of the technicians ivolved. The motor application requires the use of F class
insulating varnish. I want to know, whether we apply the F class varnish on this E class varnish and what would be its effect? or first of all we may remove this E class one and then apply F class one and in this case how we should remove E class varnish?