besides duplicate kits....

anyone else have 3 copies of the squadron me 110 and the me 110 g series? i have 2 of a bunch like b17, b29, b36, almost all the german bombers and the brit heavies. stop the madness! send me a librarian! where's my paperless library?

Reply to
someone

...now there's a thought...wonder if I could grab them all in electronic form?..that could make me re-think buying an iPad...

Reply to
Rufus

that would be interesting, to have all the Squadron books available thru Apple....

Craig

Reply to
Musicman59

...or Amazon - I just downloaded a free Kindle app for Mac desktops/laptops. What I'd like to see is if you can view books in color on a color computer screen vice a Kindle (which is something the iPad has over a Kindle, IMO). For reference books that would really be great - to have them all on a device instead of taking up space on my shelves - more room to display kits!

...BTW - I bought another guitar amp...an Egnater Rebel 30 head. Really like it with the vintage EVM12L 300 in my Carvin XV112 amp. So now I need to grab a cab and swap a speaker...er..buy an EVM12L Classic and swap it in.

Reply to
Rufus

This little thing is way cool - 30 watts, and chimes like a Vox at full-tilt no matter where you set the volume. Got two sets of output tubes - EL84s and 6V6s - that can be blended to give it a bigg tone pallet. I love the thang!

...now I'm looking for a used Vox AC30...80s-90s vintage, UK made.

Reply to
Rufus

it is a thought. it would seem like a natural.

Reply to
someone

man, you're making my tinnitus scream! i still like old tube stuff set to 11.

Reply to
someone

i actually know one guy to ask. long shot but nothing ventured is not surf music. (shoot me, please.)

30 watts is a good buzz, i'm not familiar with the brand. well, vox i know.
Reply to
someone

Egnater is a somewhat new, semi-boutique amp maker located somewhere in SoCal...they build in some really cool features for players that tinker...

Reply to
Rufus