Model Engineering Show This Saturday!

This Saturday, February 19, 2005, the New England Model Engineering Society will host our annual show.

Everyone is cordially invited. Show hours are 10:00 to 4:00 at the Charles River Museum of Industry in Walthan MA.

Complete directions may be found on the NEMES web site

If you attend please be sure to seek me out and introduce yourself!

Errol Groff

Reply to
Errol Groff