NEMES New Web Site

The New England Model Engineering Society is proud to announce that we
have moved our web site to a new hosting company. This move, from 200
megabytes of space to 7000 metabytes of space will allo us to grwo and
add new features to the site.
In addition we have a new, and MUCH shorter, URL.
You are invited to go to
and see what is going on.
On our Annual Show 2005 page

we have, for the first time, downloadable video clips of models at the
show.
Thanks to all who visit the site and sincere thanks to the membership
of NEMES for voting the extra funding to make this change possible.
Errol Groff
Webmaster,

Errol Groff