OT? Pom pon plastic?

Hi all, I know this may sound weird & it may not be apropos for this group, but since you guys seem to know EVERYTHING ;-),.... here goes... When I was a kid, my Grandparents & relatives used to get together & hand make pom-pons for wedding cars. This plastic came on rolls & was very thin, transparent and actually tubular, one could seal one end & make a "dry cleaning bag". As kids we used to tie up one end of an ~8' length of this tubing and attach a small aluminum tart tin with 3 pieces of telephone wire on the bottom end, throw a spoonful of sterno in the tart tin , light it & we'd have a hot air balloon! ( if there was NO wind). My question is, is there anyone that still sells this stuff ( the plastic "tubing") ? I've seen tons of ads for pre-made pom-pons..but nothing for the "raw material"! Checked hobby shops & all..still no luck ( here in Canada anyway) TIA!

Reply to
bart

Should give you some ideas.

Reply to