Magnum Website

I cannot get to Magnum's website

as of 9:10PM EST 1/26/04.

Anyone else having trouble? This is the first time in 5+ years I've seen it down.

-David Tietz NAR 65139 TRA 5150

Reply to
David Tietz
9:14 PM EST no problems.

Reply to
John Karpich
9:14 PM EST No problems.

Reply to
John Karpich
9:14 PM EST. No problems.

Reply to
John Karpich
1:08 AM MDT 27 January - "The page cannot be displayed".

Harry Bradtke NAR 15446

Reply to
<bradtke
6:59 AM CST 27 January - ditto
Reply to
John Stein

same here

Reply to
bit eimer

Up and running at 10:23 AM CST.

John

Reply to
John Stein

According to the site it was updated 1/19. At work we updated our site about the same time and all hell broke loose. Some people see the old site, some the new, and some see both. We rent space on a server, so it's not on premisis. Even @ work, different computers see different versions (same network connection, so same DNS server)

I checked again 8:34 PM EST 1/27, no problems.

Reply to
John Karpich

It seems to be working as of last night.

-DT

Reply to
David Tietz

No problem here?????