TV MA?

On the discovery channel''s sight, it lists Rocket Challenge as having a rating as TV MA. Does anyone know why? It seems to me that this could deter parents from letting their young kids watch the show/join in the hobby.

On an un-related note, there is a message that keeps appearing at the top of this newsgroup- "interesting store..." and it stays at the top b/c of the date (Jan. '04) Has anyone else seen this/know how to remove it from Outlook?

Thanks.

-David Tietz NAR 65139/TRA 5150

Reply to
David Tietz

Mighta been because of the in' cursing when that hobby guy's in' rocket took a out in the field when the in' main didn't in' deploy. If I were that , I woulda paid more in' attention to what the I was in' doin' instead of being a in' poser for the in' Panavision. Some in' Oscar he's gonna in' win for that in' flight, ya hear?

:-)>

David Tietz wrote:

Reply to
Gene Costanza