Help!

I think you are referring to my article if it is the old one.

This should be in the FAQ.

(for real)

Oh, and this one is by CATO!

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I saw and article that I think was in Extreme Rocketry but may have been an older HPR magazine. The article was about filling out the FAA7711-2 form if anyone can direct me to Issue number or month year etc I would greatly appreciate it.

snipped-for-privacy@charter.net

Reply to
nitram578

March 2000, page 30, and it's online:

I did look at Jerry's links, but only found Far 101 information under FAA, not 7711

Reply to
AlMax