Pic and video help

Im starting a website for rc modelers.I'm still in the process of gathering content.And I would like to get some quality pics and videos on any rc topics including planes,heli's,cars,trucks,boats,motorcycles,tall ships,warships,submarines,rocketry,events or anything else you can think of.If there is anyone out there that would be kind enough to help me with this I would greatly appreciate it.Please send any pics or vids to snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Thank you very much

Reply to
Anything-RC