Pic and video help

Im starting a website for rc modelers.I'm still in the process of
gathering content.And I would like to get some quality pics and videos
on any rc topics including
planes,heli's,cars,trucks,boats,motorcycles,tall
ships,warships,submarines,rocketry,events or anything else you can
think of.If there is anyone out there that would be kind enough to
help me with this I would greatly appreciate it.Please send any pics
or vids to snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com
Thank you
very much
Reply to