Cheap radios

Does anyone know anything about these cheap 2.4 Ghz radios? If they are any good at all, $30.00 for a 4 channel TX and RX makes them reasonable for models to give my nephew and grandson.

Randy

Reply to
Randy

Randy , My friends and I have used these radios for a year now with no problems . This is good solid simple 4 channel rig .Flew the plane to almost out of sight with no problems . This is a good first radio . No instruction but knowing how to bind the receiver helps .

TO BIND:

  1. connect the Rx to a Battery notice the blinking led
  2. hold down the bind button on the bottom of the controller
  3. turn on the controller while holding down the bind button and watch the led
  4. when it st>Does anyone know anything about these cheap 2.4 Ghz radios? If they are any
Reply to
E.A.F.