HELP needed buying a RC video camera

It looks like the FlyCamOne2 is one of the best buys to get RC video. Who has the lowest prices?

Terry

Reply to
Terry

Here's a cheap one, but I don't know anything else about it.

RogerN

| It looks like the FlyCamOne2 is one of the best buys to get RC video.

Agreed.

| Who has the lowest prices?

You don't have too many options for it. Hobby-Lobby.com is probably the best.

They're also known for sometimes having good sales on Labor Day, if you can wait :)

When I bought mine, they had a 20% off almost anything coupon code. Dunno how often they do that sort of thing ...

Reply to
Doug McLaren

I don't have any of these, but here are some other links...

Reply to
Angel Abusleme

NOT low dollar, but if you have the bucks and want high resolution...

T.L. Davis