.40-.60 Pitts ARF?

Does anyone know of a company that makes a .40 to .60 sized Pitts ARF? I've poked aorund and found only a few, and none in this size
range.
Thanks, Steve

How about a profile? mk
http://www.rcuniverse.com/product_guide/kitprofile.cfm?kit_id467
Ace Hobby has a nice new Thunder Tiger Pitts Special .40 ARF:
http://www.acehobby.com/ace/TTRPITTS.htm
This model was sold by Robbe in Europe for some time as well, which is a good thing. I bought one and Thunder Tiger hadn't put a manual in the box yet, so I found the Robbe manual online. I put a GP-42 engine in mine, and it turned out to be a great combination.
There is a thread about it here:
http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_8826566/tm.htm

Thanks for the info, looks like I may be in luck.
Any auggestions for a 4 stroke engine for it? I'd like to put a smoke system in and I've only had marginal luck with 2-strokes. I guess I should ask if there's room for a smoke system in the first place...
Thanks for directing me to the source!!
Steve
A .52 ~ .56 4-stroke would be way more than enough engine for one of these TT Pitts 40 ARFs. You could use an older .48 4-stroke or even a newer .40 4-stroke without being underpowered. It's a nice, roomy fuselage so smoke should be workable as well.

Good news, thanks for the info Ed.
Steve
Thundertiger4u.com is out of them and I can't order directly from Ace Hobby. Anyone have another suggestion where to get my hands on one?
Thanks, Steve