.40-.60 Pitts ARF?

Does anyone know of a company that makes a .40 to .60 sized Pitts ARF? I've poked aorund and found only a few, and none in this size range.

Thanks, Steve

Reply to
Steve

How about a profile? mk

MJKolodziej

Ace Hobby has a nice new Thunder Tiger Pitts Special .40 ARF:

This model was sold by Robbe in Europe for some time as well, which is a good thing. I bought one and Thunder Tiger hadn't put a manual in the box yet, so I found the Robbe manual online. I put a GP-42 engine in mine, and it turned out to be a great combination.

There is a thread about it here:

Reply to
Ed Paasch

Thanks for the info, looks like I may be in luck.

Any auggestions for a 4 stroke engine for it? I'd like to put a smoke system in and I've only had marginal luck with 2-strokes. I guess I should ask if there's room for a smoke system in the first place...

Thanks for directing me to the source!!

Steve

Reply to
Steve

A .52 ~ .56 4-stroke would be way more than enough engine for one of these TT Pitts 40 ARFs. You could use an older .48 4-stroke or even a newer .40

4-stroke without be> >> Ace Hobby has a nice new Thunder Tiger Pitts Special .40 ARF:
Reply to
Ed Paasch

newer .40 =EF=BF=BD

so smoke =EF=BF=BD

Good news, thanks for the info Ed.

Steve

Reply to
Steve

Thundertiger4u.com is out of them and I can't order directly from Ace Hobby. Anyone have another suggestion where to get my hands on one?

Thanks, Steve

Reply to
Steve