Happy Thanksgiving...

... to those that observe the holiday.

Getting the well wishes in early because tomorrow we'll be doing some travelling to my sister's to help her break in her big new house with some big new gravy stains. ;-)

Probably won't be near a PC for a while, so HT to the good folks haunting RMS. Ah hell, HT to the bad people too. ;-)

WmB

WmB

Same to you, WB.

-- -- -- -- -- "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." George Orwell

My Home Page:

Bill Woodier

heyyy I use deodorant! Happy Thanksgiving

Reply to
Eyeball2002308

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours from all of us skunks out here. :)

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Giving Thanks for all that I'm blessed with and thinking of those less forunate on this day of thanks. For those serving away from their families and in harms way I say God Speed you are in our prayers.

AT-2 B Farr USN

1982-1992
Reply to
Spaceman

Wishing you all a happy Thanksgiving. I for one feel I have a great deal for which to be thankful, and I hope all of you are at least as lucky.

Mark Schynert

Reply to
Mark Schynert

As this is Thanksgiving, it is quite appropriate to wish a Happy Thanksgiving to all my left-wing and right-wing friends. Kim M

Reply to
Royabulgaf

My sentiments exactly. Happy Thanksgiving to all that celebrate it!

Reply to
Al Superczynski