Happy Thanksgiving to ALL!!

Especially our loved ones who are far from home defending our nation and our way of life.

Les Kramer Proud father of an Army of one Pvc. Alex Kramer, 82nd Airborne, Combat Engineer

Reply to
Les Kramer

HAPPY TURKEY DAY!

Randy D Co-Prez, SoJARS

Reply to
NeoF14

Happy Thanksgiving to all and an additional thanks to sons and daughters like yours keeping us safe to celebrate at home.

Mark Simpson

amen

and may God guide our decision makers to just actions, to facilitate peace and to respect human dignity

- iz

USAF Veteran, Vietnam Era

Les Kramer wrote:

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

Turkey here taste AWLFUL! I mean they could put a little spice in it you know...

Reply to
tai fu

And those at home who protect us each day.

Amen.

Zooty

Reply to
zoot

I mince garlic, black pepper and paprika, whip with butter and push it under the skin all over the bird. Do this the day before (and keep it refrigerated).

make sure you cook it in an Reynolds oven bag

perfect turkey everytime!

- iz

(A-1 steak sauce works great too)

tai fu wrote:

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

Oven bags have to be one of the best cooking inventions ever.

Reply to
RayDunakin

what? an agreement without qualification?

It actually happened! I lived to see this day!

;o)

- iz

RayDunak> >

Reply to