Happy Thanksgiving to ALL!!

Especially our loved ones who are far from home defending our nation and our
way of life.
Les Kramer
Proud father of an Army of one
Pvc. Alex Kramer, 82nd Airborne, Combat Engineer
Reply to
Les Kramer
HAPPY TURKEY DAY!
Randy D Co-Prez, SoJARS
Reply to
NeoF14
Happy Thanksgiving to all and an additional thanks to sons and daughters like yours keeping us safe to celebrate at home.
Mark Simpson
amen
and may God guide our decision makers to just actions, to facilitate peace and to respect human dignity
- iz
USAF Veteran, Vietnam Era
Les Kramer wrote:
Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed
Turkey here taste AWLFUL! I mean they could put a little spice in it you know...
Reply to
tai fu
And those at home who protect us each day.
Amen.
Zooty
Reply to
zoot
I mince garlic, black pepper and paprika, whip with butter and push it under the skin all over the bird. Do this the day before (and keep it refrigerated).
make sure you cook it in an Reynolds oven bag
perfect turkey everytime!
- iz
(A-1 steak sauce works great too)
tai fu wrote:
Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed
Oven bags have to be one of the best cooking inventions ever.
Reply to
RayDunakin
what? an agreement without qualification?
It actually happened! I lived to see this day!
;o)
- iz
RayDunak> >
Reply to