Happy Thanksgiving/Thursday

5:00 AM EDST-

Got the fire going for the turkey I'm cooking in the smoker. Got a second turkey that'll go in the oven. We're having 20 friends and family for dinner- including one nephew home for two weeks from Kuwait, and my niece, who is expecting her first child. I'm going to be a 'great-uncle' !(and I plan on being a bad influence on the child ).

My family's been through a lot of greif this year- at times it seemed like several of us were in a race to see who died first (thankfully, nobody) and our perspective on the day has changed somewhat. We'll all be glad to be in each other's company.

Have a great holiday. And if you don't celebrate Thanksgiving, have a great Thursday.

-Carl

Reply to
Carl Byrns

Keith Marshall