Please help!!

Could someone please help me. I need Hayt: Engineering electromagnetics, 1981. 4th edition solution manual. It will help me a
lot if someone of you good people send it to me on my mail or post a download link, torrent... Tnx in advance!

Can't imagine what a *real* engineer would want with such a specific solution manual request. I *can* imagine what a student, too lazy to learn would want a specific solution manual for.
Why not pose your specific question? If it isn't homework, there are many here that would help. But if it looks too much like a typical homework problem, then you should do it yourself.
daestrom

I send you explanation on the mail that you register on the group, an please don't insult me on the group. You don't know any thing about me.

Indeed, on my degree course (many years ago) we were told that you couldn't know the answer to every question, but you had to know where to look it up.

--
From KT24 - in "Leafy Surrey"

Using a RISC OS computer running v5.11

That's true!

Not quite, but...

Student <> Engineer. Engineers have to know where to find answers; students have to learn how to solve problems. The correct answer isn't good enough, and indeed a wrong answer can be more valuable.
--
Keith

I agree.
Learning by making mistakes is a good way to learn hard lessons that need to be learned. It's better to learn them in school where people don't end up dying as a result.

It isn't stoopid Europeons who fall for that one. I always answer reporters' stupid questions with stupid answers. Unless they're paying me for my time; information is worth money (or they wouldn't be paid to collect it). They don't pay, so Greenland becomes China and the most important issue in local politics is to disband the police force (actual answers to surveys).
-- Keith

Tanks for support, only you were right about my appeal. I need this manual to learn and pass Advanced elecromagnetics on my master degree course. I work in a practice for aprox 4 years and I forgot lots of calculus, differential equations, linear algebra. I need this manual to refresh my knowledge. My professor made his teaching program from this book, he studied from during 1983 to pass his master course. It is one the best volumes. You were right about specialization, I'm trained in industry and power electronics, when I was accepted on master degree course I must pass electomagnetics to learn telecommunication courses. Because you was kind I give you whole story. Please help if you can!

You are right, the 7th edition and 4th edition are not similar, Professor Hayt died, and his coauthors made entire new volume. I will try your advice. Tnx!
Engineer wrote:

Try here: http://tinyurl.com/5hnydd
I have no idea if they sell/ship outside the U.S. I have the impression you're not American for some reason.
Dean
Engineer wrote on 17-May-08 18:40 :

http://tinyurl.com/3dg