pics please IHC Pacific Streamline

Hi
I was told yesterday that an Aussie train I would like to build, can be
successfully bashed using an
IHC PACIFIC STREAMLINE
Could someone please post a link/direct me to/send me some pics
of this loco and tender?
Many thanks
Steve
mindesign
Here is their model
http://66.103.149.206/cgi-bin/bsc.cgi?sn=TB0A64367TI7088201289270V59138
Reply to
newscorrespondent
Lima already made the model - look for a second-hand Lima catalogue at your nearest model shop. The only real problem with the Lima model is that the wheel plating wears through and then the running qualities fall away. Both the Lima and IHC models are low quality for a low price. Of course, if you could find a Lima model with the worn wheel plating you could put the Lima body on a new IHC chassis. The IHC loco is a Mehano (Yugoslavia) product.
Greg.P. NZ.
Reply to
Gregory Procter
Lima made a model of the New South Wales Railways streamlined 4-6-2. Mindesign wants to kitbash a Victorian Railways streamlined 4-6-2 - a totally different loco not available as an r-t-r model.
Reply to
mark_newton
My mistake - sorry Mindesign!
Greg.P.
Reply to
Gregory Procter
Hi all - thanks for the replies! I will post a pic onto the backend of my www so you all can see what I am wanting to build/bash
Steve
Reply to
mindesign
thanks folks
Steve
Reply to
mindesign
Doesn't DJH make a whitemetal kit of the S class?
Reply to
mark_newton