P4 Modellers Please Read

Hi folks

I have acquired a lovely P4 Lord of the Isles. Some here will recall I intended to return it to OO scale and run it - well I have decided not to as I run the risk of damaged the fine work of the previous owner and feel it would be better served, allowing it to run on someone's P4 layout. If anyone is interested to know more about it, please email me at seriphATconsultantDOTcom and I will be pleased to send pics. Note: this loco is highly detailed and sports an original style tender NOT the Tri-ang offering.

Cheers

Steve

Reply to
mindesign

Its not of interest to me, but thanks for offering it.

If you get no takers through the newsgroup, I suggest you contact the editor of Scalefour News and ask that its advertised in a forthcoming issue. Spare stock, layouts, etc. appear in a sales/wants column from time to time.

should get you to contacts which would lead to the Scalefour News editor.

- Nigel

Reply to
Nigel Cliffe

Thanks Nigel - and it could also go on the Scalefour website which has a similar feature.

Reply to
Roderic Cameron