Golden Arrow

Hi all

I have just bought 6 Golden Arrow Pullman Coaches and as I have a Southern B of B am considering modifying it to suit the carriages...... could anyone offer a site with decent detailed pics of the real thing or the Hornby offering in order for me to copy? Also, is there a kit available to change a standard B of B into a Golden Arrow? Finally, does it have to have British railways on the tender to be authentic?

Thanks

Steve

Reply to
mindesign

Try

Keith

Make friends in the hobby. Visit Garratt photos for the big steam lovers.

Reply to
Keith Norgrove

Fox Transfers, product code: FEP-HB350 £12.95

Depends on the period I suppose.

(kim)

Reply to
kim