Golden arrow

I have just purchased a Hornby "Golden Arrow Train set and Coach pack." I am
presuming hornby have done a little research into the coach formation and
supplied some if not all of the correct coaches? What was the unusual
formation for the Golden Arrow say around 1960? Six coaches dont seem
enough?
Just as a footnote, I dont want the loco supplied in the pack as it is too
early and the wrong shade of green for my layout, so if any one wants to
make me a sensible offer, e mail me off list.
Reply to
piemanlarger