Azvent D'Attomo

From a newbie to a newbie.. Hi.

Pete

Reply to
Pete

Reply to
John Sullivan

I've seen others, too. He/she doesn't seem to be spamming a website, though. Time zone is N. American Central Daylight.

Reply to
MartinS

Maybe he's just generally appreciative. After all, it *is* an interesting newsgroup!

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

Oh... And I thought I was going to loose my status as a newbie by welcoming in another for a moment or two :o))

Ah well... By the way what is the rite of passage in this group... Don't tell me I have to strap myself naked to the front of a train :o))

Pete

Reply to
Pete

Well the good news is , it doesn't have to be the front.............

Reply to
Rob

The message from Pete contains these words:

Could be amusing...I model in N-gauge.

Do you have to jump on the keyboard to type?

Reply to
David Jackson

In message , Pete writes

All right, then, I won't tell you.

Reply to
John Sullivan

I suppose its better to be at the rear of the train than have the train up my ...... Ahem.. Yes well.... Think I'll pay the subs instead :)

Pete

Reply to
Pete

Can't reach the keyboard so ask one of my HO friends to type for me.

Pete

Reply to
Pete

Oh Go On... Tell Me. Tell Me. Tell Me.

I'll be your friend... Honest...

Pete

Reply to
Pete

The message from Pete contains these words:

They're very good, those big blokes, aren't they?

Welcome to our world, by the way.

Reply to
David Jackson

Or even get a OO bloke, there a bit bigger!!!!

Reply to
Rob

He He... The OO bloke banged his head badly when trying to get on the tram so went home and was unable to visit :o)~

Pete.

Reply to
Pete

Glad to be here. Been thinking about returning to trains & model making for a few years and even though dabbling and finding my niche at the moment am quite enjoying it.

Pete

Reply to
Pete

Pete offered me a plate of cheese and whispered:

ROFL

Reply to
Enzo Matrix