Tilting Voyager (again!)

Have been further investigating the derailling of my Bachmann 221 on a not so challenging circuit this time (no chicanes etc) and I've noticed that usually only the powered car derails at bends and when re-railling it it's a bit top heavy and likes to topple over.

I'm thinking about putting some weight in the base to see if this helps but the car is already quite heavy. What's the practical limit of adding weight to trains and what would be the best way of adding the extra mass?

Peter Cheap Train Tickets:

Peter

Ensure you have a minimum of 18" curves. It cured my problems with a 221!

Reply to
titans