Keystone Planing Mill HO-119 Plans? Help requested

Hi all,

I just opened up the third kit in a row which has missing plans. The first was a narrow gauge loco, and lots of support came through friends via the Narrow Gauge and Short Line Gazette. The loco now runs fine. The second kit was a pretty generic office building, and I wanted to kit bash it anyway.

However, the Keystone mill has me "stumped" (pun intended). I've a box full of little tiny metal and wood pieces, but not even a picture of what this puppy should look like. Any guidance would be very much appreciated.

Thanks to all,

-David

Reply to
David

maybe this'll help?

Steve

Reply to
mindesign

Especially this bit, better contact the buyer for a copy!

"The kit offers very complete instructions including a full sized template to lay out the foundations, bearers and timber pieces to make up your frames. Some cutting of studs, noggins, top and bottom plates is required. Then you make up the frames and erect them on the floor - just like a real timber building. Bearers, rafters, floor boards and wall boarding are all there too, just like the real thing. Logs for the mill and slides are included as is a length of brass chain and black thread for mill machinery. You even get a bag of sawdust to spread about the place!"

Keith

Make friends in the hobby. Visit Garratt photos for the big steam lovers.

Reply to
Keith Norgrove