Help please

Hi...

Hope this is the right place to ask this question - sorry if not.

I have no clue about electrical engineering, but I have an idea for a product and may want to have a prototype created. It would involve a very simple PCB, but I have no clue how to design one that will do what I need it to do, where I could have this done for me, how much it may cost and how long it would take. If anyone can provide me with any advice in that regard, or give me a kick in the right direction, I'd be eternally grateful.

Cheers and thanks in advance.

Reply to
ElectricalDummy

Try the local tech school teacher see if he has a couple of students that might be up for a challenge.

Reply to
SQLit