is this the right place

.... to find someone to make some drawings for me ?

Reply to
Rudyard Kipling

sure, what do you need & how much do you want to pay?

Reply to
longshot

You can find some competent people here, as well as the other kind, but the point of the group is for people using the application to share knowledge and ask questions. BTW, I though you were dead.

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

"longshot" wrote in news:lHTCf.739599$_o.534922@attbi_s71...

Well, actually I am looking for someone who can make me a couple of 2D AutoCad drawings of the section of some extrusion profiles. Just that. Only 2 sections.

I made reasonable clear sketches. Now i need someone to make 2 nice 2D drawing files. Both extrusion profiles are about 60 mm on 10 mm, hollow, 0.6 mm wall thickness. The whole profile consist of curves, almost no straight lines. I expect that a lot of tuning will be required.

a reasonable price, not too much

What's the normal rate ?

Mail me for further info

Reply to
Rudyard Kipling

It is possible provided you use PayPal

Reply to
uNkulunkulu

Why don't you just look up "Drafting Services" in your local Yellow Pages, and start dialing? ___

Reply to
Paul Turvill

"Paul Turvill" schreef in bericht news:drjk63$1a2$ snipped-for-privacy@domitilla.aioe.org...

what a wonderfull idea !

But my Yellow Pages are so very local ... almost no competition to push the creativity to higher levels...

While in China, there are billions of well trained AutoCad Engineers waithing, who like to do the job with 500 % more enthousiasm ?

How can i reach them ?

Reply to
Rudyard Kipling

Translation: If I hire someone local, I may have to actually pay a fair price.

Reply to
CW

Don't you mean no competition push rates through the floor

and for a fraction of what you would have to pay anywhere else.

Reply to
Ian A. White

And with that attitude, you're unlikely to get much more help here. Many of the folks who hang out here are hard-working "new world" residents trying to make a decent living doing what we do well.

This is definitely NOT "the right place" to be looking for slave labor. Perhaps you should move to China. ___

Reply to
Paul Turvill

"Paul Turvill" schreef in bericht news:drlf4e$d3g$ snipped-for-privacy@domitilla.aioe.org...

Why you start using words like "slave labour" ? I was asking for a "reasonable" compensation, remember ? I am even prepared to pay more than average (but maybe not the average of the "new world")

I am in China most of the time. Most people are happy there. Maybe you should try that too ?

Reply to
Rudyard Kipling

Let's see, who does one contact people in a country that one frequents?

Newsgroups of course.

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich