Merry Christmas

You are an idiot. No religion wants someone as stupid as you so you are fine.

Reply to
MrRathburne

Oh, man! :::shaking head in disbelief:::

I was simply wishing everyone on RMR best wishes in the spirit of the season, regardless of religious persuasion.

(Think about it: the fundamental aspects of the holiday include being with family, giving gifts, wishing peace on everyone, etc., all of which are shared by all religions.)

Dieter Zakas

Reply to
Hzakas

Brian Paul Ehni > Yes, we do. We wish you would screw off, too, "okiechoochoo". Oh, and try

Ehni, what kind of name is that. Do you pronounce that enema

Reply to
Okiechoochoo

I agree totally, but do wish you'd include those fundamentalist squatters on the West Bank . . .

Reply to
Steve Caple

You hate everyone. Why?

Reply to
MrRathburne

With somebody else's money - and feeding them racist BS along with it. He's rabidly and stupidly anti-semitic and anti-muslim (real muslims, okie poo poo, not Baby Doc's storefront franchise of Malcolm X killers). He's a fundamentalist creep.

See

"The most famous definition of fundamentalism is H. L. Mencken's: a terrible, pervasive fear that someone, somewhere, is having fun. There's something to this. Fundamentalism is too fearful, too restrictive, too lacking in faith to provide a home for the human spirit to soar or for human societies to blossom."

Falwell or Farakhan, same-o same-o; Ayatollah or Al Quaeda or Aryan Nations: same sh-t, different sign.

Reply to
Steve Caple

You will be surprised when you die. Let me get this straight. Graham is feeding black starving children and feeding racist BS to them too. HA

Reply to
Okiechoochoo