Christmas wishes!

Merry Christmas, fellow rocketeers!

May you find rockets under the tree, and reloads in your stockings!

May your skies be clear and your lawndarts few!

May our motor manufacturers grow, blossom and bring forth a bountiful harvest of motors!

May the ATF find enough funding to buy a clue. May they learn how to properly assemble a reload, become launch addicts and discover the joy of rocketry.

May Hatch, Kohl, Schumer and Lautenberg be visited by the Spirits of Rocketry past, present and future; and repent of their evil ways. Failing that, may they be visited an IRS auditer. ;)

Reply to
RayDunakin

This post would be pleasant if it were not TOTALLY INCONSISTENT with a years worth of your posts. To wit:

The monopolist is in BK. The LMR alternatives are banned and blackballed. The associations illegally require explosives permits for exempt materials or entirely non-explosives. You support these in your words and deeds.

No amount of additional funding will change the law or how they currently enforce it. The law is the law and it is NAR and TRA who REFUSE TO FOLLOW IT despite the law itself, the NFPA regs telling them to follow the law, regs they wrote, and lawyers screaming at the top of their legal breifs 27 CFR 555.141-a-8, lawyers NAR and TRA hired, and of course over the clamoring of willing and ready manufacturers including Irvine and Kosdon, but certainly MANY others as well.

Do onto others as you would have them do onto you.

Be very careful what you wish for.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Merry Christmas, too you, Ray.

May all your chutes open at apogee!

Bob Heninger

Reply to
Bob Heninger

May the JBGTs have so little funding that they only have resources to go after criminals, and stop harassing the rest of us.

Bob Kaplow

Dunakin wishes the precise opposite of course.

Jerry

"When the only tool you have is a hammer, everything begins to look like a nail."

- Lotfi Zadeh

"But, your excessive delay problem really has one cause: the company that makes the motor. I have sworn off all Aerotech motors until they get the delay problem fixed. They have been the cause of the death of many rockets lately, both with their reloadable and single-use motors. This is a hard thing to do, since Aerotech has virtually a monopoly on HP motors, but I am going to work with Vulcan and Kosdon motors until Aerotech fixes their crap."

- Craig Utley

"In fact I have seen numerous examples of "excessive safety" as compared to procedures which worked at Lucerne for years. Keep in mind Lucerne was at the leading edge of every hair brained scheme ever introduced to rocketry for the past 3 decades or so."

- Jerry Irvine

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Maybe You should try that yourself.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

I am setting an example for you by putting my name, address and email in every post. Go ahead. Make my day.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

May each and every one of you feel God's grace and come to know the greatest gift of all, the Word made Flesh.

Reply to
Alex Mericas

: )

It would be a better world.

Randy

Reply to
Randy

Reply to
SmokestackThunder

Rockets make great gifts, but God's Gift is infinitly greater. Thanks for the reminder, Alex. Larry Lobdell, Jr.

Reply to
Larry Lobdell, Jr.

You LIVE in a PO BOX? Where do you go to the bathroom? Nevermind.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

I hereby restate my post as if in a time warp.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine