Full spectrum lights on sale at Menards

Heya US modelers!

Menards home centers (hardware/lumber stores) are currently running a couple of their full spectrum lights on sale. I bought one of the Verilux 'happy light plus' lights and an off name desk lamp. Not only do these things help with winter blues, but I guarantee they will make modelling MUCH different if you work in a basement or windowless area!

PErsonally I was VERY surprised how much light they put out and the color of it! My halogen desk lamp is apparently a most definite shade of yellow compared to the desk lamp. It's all- owing me to see a _LOT_ of the paint color differences and I'm able to see the surface errors a lot better for finishing.

Just a small note from a fellow modeler! :)

-andy

Reply to
hill4448