the german giants

abyone know of where i can find a copy for $40 or less or am i dreaming? i don't mind a very well used copy as long as it is intact. not written on and not covered in mold.

Reply to
someone

I have a copy (not for sale). If you need information on a specific aircraft and can't find a copy, let me know and I'll scan and e-mail what you need.

Reply to
The Old Man

For used books I really like Alibris

I find the majority of books I try to find there.

Reply to
Don Stauffer in Minnesota

thanks. appreciate it.

Reply to
someone

thanks.

Reply to
someone

Hey, whats $10.00 more. Don't think you can find one for less.

The German Giants Haddow, G.W. & Grosz, Peter Bookseller: Abraham Wachstein (Manalapan, NJ, U.S.A.) Bookseller Rating: Price: US$ 50.00 [Convert Currency] Quantity: 1 Shipping within U.S.A.: US$ 3.50 [Rates & Speeds]

Book Description: putnam, 1963. Hardcover. Book Condition: Very Good. No Jacket. 2nd Edition. cover shows moderate wear. Bookseller Inventory # ABE-995119533

Reply to
cavtrooper

thanks. i suspect you are right.

Reply to