Four Hours and 10 Minutes Until the Fat Man Comes

I asked for an 1/72 Emily, other than that, who knows whats gonna be under the tree....

happy 25th for those who indulge on this day....

Craig

Reply to
crw59

I asked for Brad and Angelina to fall off the face of the Earth and take Entertainment Tonight with them. About 8 hours and I'll know if there is a Santa Claus. ;-)

WmB

Reply to
WmB

Apparently he doesn't mess with that crap as Excess Hollywood has been running stories about all the bad behaviour this year. What a waste of electricity!

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller